The University of Alabama wants to see the student section at Bryant-Denny Stadium filled during every home football game! Please download the Tide Loyalty Points App on your phone. If a student feels they should have received points for attending a game and staying to the 4th quarter, use the Appeals button within the Tide Loyalty App. The Student Government Association Student Judiciary Chief Justice and Associate Justices hear all Tide Loyalty Point appeals.
Tide Loyalty Points
Graduate students who earn their undergraduate degree from UA receive 2,000 bonus points.
|Pass a UA credit hour||100/hour
|Attend a home football game||100/game
|Stay to the fourth quarter of a home football game||250/game
|Donate your student football ticket by 5:00pm on Wednesday of game week||75/game
|Donate your student football ticket by two hours prior to kickoff||25/game
|Join Crimson Chaos ||250/year
- Appeal button within the Tide Loyalty App must be used to appeal.
- All appeals must be submitted by 11:59 pm the Tuesday after the game in question.
- Make sure to include acceptable forms of proof.
Acceptable Forms of Proof
- Unused Tickets
- Act Card – Required
- Photo of Act Card with name and photo clearly visible and legible.
- Financial Transactions (e.g., time-stamped receipts)
- Picture of a concession stand receipt with relevant transactions clearly visible and legible.
- Photo at the Game
- Clear picture of you at the game with identifying feature from the Stadium that is clearly visible (i.e.
scoreboard, opposing team, Snapchat filter).
What to Expect
The SGA Student Judiciary reviews and evaluates all submitted appeals. Here is what to expect regarding the status or outcome of an appeal.
- If your appeal is approved, you will receive a notification on your Tide Loyalty App with your Loyalty points added within 5-6 academic days.
- If your appeal is denied, you will receive a notification on your Tide Loyalty Points App within 5 to 6 academic days. No further action is required and the Loyalty Points WILL NOT be applied to your