- This event has passed.
February 12 - February 16
Green Week: 2/12/2018 – 2/16/2018 by SGA Environmental Affairs Cabinet. Each of the days are as follows: Contact: Kyle Van Frank, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, 2/12/2018: Partnership with External Affairs for “Let’s Talk Trash” (No specific events on campus)
- Tuesday, 2/13/2018: Percentage Night at Mooyah located on the Strip from 4 – 9 PM.
- Wednesday, 2/14/2018: Partnership with Student Affairs for tabling on the Quad from 10 AM – 2 PM.
- Wednesday 2/14/2018: Screening of WALL-E at 6:30 PM in the Ferguson Center Theater.
- Thursday, 2/15/2018: Partnership with Academic Affairs to hose a panel on living a sustainable life at the University of Alabama at 4 PM in Smith Hall.
- Friday, 2/16/2018: Partnership with First Year council to host tabling for environmental organizations on the Ferg Promenade from 10 AM – 2 PM.
- Friday, 2/16/2018: End of the week celebration from 3 – 5 PM at Woods Quad with jazz music and light refreshments.